EWHA WOMANS UNIVERSITY Graduate School of <br>International StudiesEWHA WOMANS UNIVERSITY Graduate School of <br>International Studies

Job/Internship Postings

[공지] Important Notice on Part-Time Work

  • 작성일 : 2023-01-09
  • 조회수 : 6468
  • 작성자 : GCMC

Please refer to the website of the International Student Affairs Team for more information. (HERE) 

All D-2 visa holding international students are required to obtain permission from the immigration office prior to starting a part-time job. The following, however, do not require permission: teaching assistantship at the university they are enrolled in, work-study jobs on campus

* Students must have acquired a minimum GPA of 2.0 in the previous semester.